Rainmaker Insights, formerly Rent Jungle, developed an advanced, proprietary algorithm to collect all the available online rental property data in the United States. The collected rental information powers RentJungle.com, one of the nation’s leading apartment search engine sites.
- Every week, our system crawls over 12,000 property management and owner websites, pulling in every detail associated with every active listing. Typically, 3 million active listings are collected every week.
- The data is parsed and de-duplicated, leaving approximately 700,000 to 1 million unique listings.
- The data is processed and geo-coded with its latitude and longitude. Then, the listing duration is calculated and all the data is stored.
- The raw data is kept available for data feeds, APIs and market reports.
Key points about Rainmaker Insights’ data:
- ~80% of all active rental property listings on the Internet are collected and archived
- Rainmaker Insights has over 4 year of historical data available
Data Elements We Collect
- Listing month and year
Google Geocode Quality• Rooftop
• Geometric Center
- High Price ($)
Low Price ($)
High Bedrooms (#)
Low Bedrooms (#)
High Bathroom (#)
Low Bathroom (#)
- For Example:
• Fitness Center
- Price ($)